Attorney Tian helps her clients in commercial or residential real estate purchase and sales. She represents a variety of parties involved in real estate transactions, including individual sellers, buyers, mortgage companies, lenders, landlords, tenants, and institutional and individual investors. Her real estate experience includes:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Real Estate Litigation
- Short Sales
- Real Estate Investment
- Landlord/tenant Disputes
- Zoning issues
- Creative Finance
As a certified agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, she handles various real estate title concerns and disputes.
Attorney Tian is the member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the largest immigration attorneys’ organization. She helps clients in all kinds of immigration and non-immigrant visas and in all stages of the immigration process, including:
- All working related non-immigrant visas, especially H-1B, O, J, L, H-2B, E, B
- All family related non-immigrant visas, especially all types of K visas
- The change of status among all sorts of visas
- All employment related immigrant visas: EB1, EB2 (including National Interest Waiver), EB3 (including PERM), EB4, EB5 (including with over $ 1 million investment, and special $500,000 investment through the local regional center)
- Immigration related litigation and administrative hearings
- Consulate process (applying visas from US embassies outside the US)
- Asylum & International Adoption
During her over seven years working experience as an immigration attorney, Attorney Tian has represented individual clients from over 20 countries, and represented corporate clients from sole proprietorship business (one-person business), non-profit organizations, to big international companies.
Understanding the entrepreneurs’ special needs and concerns, Attorney Tian helps her clients establish successful business adventures. Her experience includes:
- Business Entity Formation (C corp, LLC, S Corp, PLLC, LP, LLP, non-profit organizations).
- Drafting and reviewing all sorts of business contracts (including Commercial Lease Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Service Contracts, Employment Agreements, Sales Contracts, etc).
- Creative Financing.
- Drafting business plan or business proposals for various reasons such as immigration, finance, commercial bids.
- Business related litigation.
- Administrative process/hearing.
Attorney Tian is a legal counsel for various corporations and non-profit organizations.
Estate Planning and Probate:
By understanding immigrants and their families’ special needs and concerns, Attorney Tian and her team helps her clients find the best estate plan solutions for them, including:
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Proxies
- Declarations of Homestead
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Trusts for Minors
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Probate Litigation
- Will Contests