There is no limit to the places you can go with MT Law LLC. You'll collaborate with your colleagues to solve our clients' most complex problems.
Tell us about Your Case
As a busy conveyancing law firm, we are seeking a full time Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant to join our Lexington, MA headquarters. The Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant will manage day to day disbursements and reconciliations, among other related tasks. Prior experience in a law office setting is preferred, but not required.
- Provide diversified accounting and administrative support including, but not limited to:
- Perform all bookkeeping functions, including account reconciliation and check writing
- Perform data entry of reimbursable client costs in accounting system
- Perform all data entry of cash receipts and disbursements for the IOLTA trust account in the accounting system
- Provide all required financial reports to management on a monthly basis
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
- Coordinate with the firm’s Accountants
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree Required
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
- Experience with Quickbooks is preferred
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with company matching
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Job Title – Location” in the subject line of your email.