Real Estate Legal Assistant
Location: Lexington, MA
We are looking to hire a hardworking, diligent, and personable Real Estate Legal Assistant with an interest in Commercial and Residential Real Estate at our Lexington office, with or without related experience.
Strong candidates will be hard working, team-oriented, and organized individuals who will maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
The Real Estate Legal Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Real Estate practice area team by assisting in the execution of the financing process and closing process for our clients. The Legal Assistant will occasionally be responsible for residential real estate due diligence work, including the reviewing of title commitments and surveys, reviewing & writing abstracts of leases, completing & reviewing judgment/lien/bankruptcy searches, and creating or reviewing good standing certificates.
Smart, diligent, and positive candidates who are excited to contribute to our growing firm and positive work culture will be favored throughout the process. We are looking for individuals who will reliably complete assigned duties and contribute to the efficiency and success of MT Law LLC.
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Strong computer and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines and communicate progress/status/issues to Attorney(s) and supervisors;
- Ability to learn on the job;
- Deposit Checks;
- Chinese Mandarin speaking and writing is preferred, but not required;
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with company matching
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Job Title – Location” in the subject line of your email.