Real Estate Paralegal
Location: New York City, NY
We are looking for a Real Estate Paralegal to join our Real Estate division at our New York office.
Some of Responsibilities include:
- Preparing title commitments and policies;
- Processing closing packages;
- Ordering MLC's, title exams, and surveys;
- Preparing loan documents and closing disclosures.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in real estate conveyancing;
- Excellent legal research and writing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Meets assigned deadlines and communicates case progress/status/issues to supervisor;
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and PDF software;
- Chinese Mandarin speaking and writing preferred, but not required.
**Please note that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position. Candidate must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.**
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with company matching
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put “Job Title – Location” in the subject line of your email.