Data Entry/Office Assistant
Location: Lexington, MA
We are seeking an entry level Data Entry/Office Assistant to join our growing headquarters team. The Data Entry/Office Assistant will perform a variety of important data-related and administrative tasks in support of the law firm’s operations, including maintaining and updating records, keeping spreadsheets to track transactions, deadlines, and other important information, and performing other projects and tasks upon request from management.
- Minimum of a High School Degree required.
- MUST have strong keyboard skills for data entry and clerical duties.
- Microsoft Office and very good computer skills are a must.
- Prior office experience preferred but not required.
- Must be dependable, organized, and have a positive attitude.
- There will be some telephone duties, so the ability to communicate professionally is also necessary.
- Capacity to thrive in a diversified team environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with company matching
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put “Job Title – Location” in the subject line of your email.